Sunday, August 2, 2009

new line of baby announcements

Im currently working on a new line of baby announcements. They will be photocards available on Etsy. I hope to have them up by September 1st. Here is a sneak peak.














Speaking of babies, yesterday was extremely hot here in the Northeast and I had one of those days. By mid-afternoon I told my husband that I needed a time-out and went for a five minute walk by myself. I had been trying to get some work done while watching my two girls. My husband had to help a neighbor do work on the outside of our house so I was trying to work and play with the girls at the same time. Needless to say, I definitely didn't have as much patience as normal.

Later in the evening we went out for dinner and an ice cream. A woman at the restaurant stopped dead in her tracks, looked at our 3 year old, and said "Isn't she delicious, she's like a Victorian doll come to life, a living angel." In that instant I felt so awful for being short with my daughter earlier when all she wanted was to play with Mommy. The woman was right, she is delicious, and I don't want to miss a minute with her. Thank you to this kind stranger for reminding me to slow down and really be with my kids.


No comments: