Thursday, August 6, 2009

a beautiful day















I hosted a gathering today at our house and tried out a delicious recipe from Real Simple magazine. Talk about real simple, I made ice cream sandwiches with Italian cookies and strawberry ice cream. They were the perfect finish to a delicious summer meal of tomato, mozzarella and basil sandwiches with pesto on ciabatta bread. Yum. 















After months of work on the house, I was happy to finally have some people see it in the almost finished state. We replaced shingles, painted the house, and added finishing touches like new house numbers and flowers.


2 comments:

Francesca Morgan said...

Hey Beth! It's Alexis from My Mama Made It. I couldn't find your email anywhere but I am definitely interested in a trade. I love your site. You have a good eye. Can you email me so we can talk more details? alexismeschi@gmail.com Thanks!

dana said...

Your home is GORGEOUS. Wow. So cool. And fun to see Alexis leaving a comment above. Love that lady!