Tuesday, August 24, 2010

a room of my own,sort of

Studio Wall display
Studio Wall display by Moline

I am turning the third bedroom in our house into a studio space. Up until now it has been an office/catch-all room with everything from a computer and printer to the ironing board housed there. The space only has three walls with the third being a railing that looks down the staircase to our living room below.

studio


Studio by Three Red Apples

my crafty area
my crafty area by craftingmomof1

Sewing Studio


Sewing Studio by Eris Delphi


Mon Atelier
Mon Atelier by petits détails

more drawers
more drawers by blessed little nest



The room will need to be functional as a design studio, a sewing room, and my husband's writing desk. I'm liking furniture that is functional but also old or refurbished. But I need plenty of modern storage solutions.

























rincón
rincón by papersome



studio progress...
studio progress... by Three Red Apples

Home office
Home office by Chez Larsson

The New Desk
New desk by Chez Larsson

And now, the fun part, actually making this happen...

No comments: