Tuesday, December 1, 2009

quite a month

I can't believe it is already December 1st. Where did November go? I've been away from this space due to a car accident (everyone is fine, our car — not so much), a really bad cold that lingered with both kids, hives and a stomach flu that hit my oldest, and crazy busy, long days and some nights at work.

Usually at this time of year it takes me a while to get into the lights and holiday music but for some reason, I'm really enjoying all of the early Christmas spirit. Watching my three year old get really excited about everything has been a joy.

I have to say happy half-year birthday to my little sweetheart. I can't believe you've already been here for six months. It seems like you arrived just yesterday and yet in some ways I feel I've known you forever. You are the sweetest, happiest, smiliest, silliest baby and I'm so thankful to be your mom!

By the way, don't you love the drop cap? It's from Jessica Hische's Daily Drop Cap. She has designed gorgeous drop caps for every letter of the alphabet and made them available to bloggers. What a great idea!

No comments: